Here are ten beer-related things I probably should have blogged about in that time, and still might one day, but this is what you get for now because really people only read Buzzfeed nowadays anyway so might as well put 'em in a list, am I right?
10. I went to the Toronto Festival of Beer
Yes it is as douchey as you imagine it would be and yes I had a wicked fun time with good friends!
9. I went to San Francisco and back to Denver.
|Flight at Breckinridge Brewery|
8. Durham Craft Beer Fesival - Ciders & Seasonals happened!
YES! I missed Durham's first craft beer festival so I was so excited to go to this one. It was a perfect day and I will definitely post more about this soon (I realize it will no longer be timely but oh well).
7. I ate a bacon-wrapped alligator at Buster Rhino's paired with 5 Paddles Brewing Swamp Water.
6. I toured Underdog's Brew House, a brand new brewery in Oshawa.
They don't sell beer on site yet, but you can find their brew on draught at a few local restaurants; learn more about Underdog's on their website.
Full blog post to come on this one for sure.
4. Paint Nite!
It's this thing where bars host an artist to talk you through painting a picture and there's beer. If you're local and interested in this, view upcoming Durham events right here!
3. I went to a wine and cheese fundraiser for Kiwanis and the guys of 5 Paddles made it 100x more awesome.
|Spencer and Ian being beauties.|
Right. Also, the guys are moving to a new, bigger brewery right now! Can't wait to check out the new space.
2. My lovely friend Kristina (remember when she guest blogged?) got engaged and had a beer-themed engagement party.
Soulmates or what? (I meant me and Kristina, but she and Jason are too;))
1. I'm obsessed with Sawdust City's spiced stout and it might be all I drink for the rest of the winter.
And as of TODAY, it's in the LCBO (I picked some up at the Oshawa Centre location this afternoon!)... you're welcome!
OK I promise to post more here!!! Bye for now.